Monday, November 3, 2008

Robby's paper

I thought I'd share Robby's paper he wrote or school. He didn't like the topic(He said there was no way for it not to sound dorky), but I like the voice he writes in.

Wow!

There have been many times I have said “Wow” to something amazing. From the sight of the wilderness, or the sound of birds chirping, I’ve been amazed by these things time and time again.

The things that amaze me enough to say wow are most easily found in nature; manly animals and landscapes. There are too many amazing things in the world around us to count. Things like tigers, Niagara Falls, and the creatures living in the bottom of the ocean are amazing sights. Well, let’s face it the sea creatures are ugly and weird, but they’re still amazing.

Simple things can be amazing too, like a good book or movie. One thing to say "wow” to is a scene from the movie “Iron Man” when he flies in his prototype armor around the coast of California. Science class, or even an event in life can be amazing things. I’ve seen many things considering I’m a 12 year old, with a possible 88 years to go, I’m in for a lot more. Wow!

The amazing things in life are often overlooked, ignored, and trashed by people who don’t care or just don’t seem to notice these things. So open yourself up to the amazing things in life.

1 comment:

  1. So much wisdom for someone who still has 88 years to go! :O) Great job!

    ReplyDelete